LEARN HOW TO MAKE NATURAL SKINCARE, BODY CARE, HAIRCARE, PERSONAL CARE, PERFUME, WELLBEING AND BATH PRODUCTS
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOP
This workshop is run by Emma Louise, a natural skincare formulator and herbal educator, who will teach you the foundations and skills required to make beautiful, natural products for yourself, your family, and your friends.
You may even be interested in adding a product line to your existing business, or perhaps starting a new business.
* Lip Balms, Scrubs & Herbal Treatments
* Herbal Balms, Salves & Ointments
* Facial Oils, Serums & Herbal Steams
* Facial Polishes and Masques
* Lotion Bars, Body Melts & Butter Scrubs
* Body Butters: Conventional & Whipped
* Body Polishes & Exfoliating Scrubs
* Hand, Nail & Cuticle Care Products
* Foot Care Products & Scrubs
* Hair Masks & Oil Treatments
* Massage Oils: Relaxation & Therapeutic
* Pulse Point Oils for Natural Wellbeing
* Herbal Poultices and Compresses
* Perfume Balms & Roller Oils
* Men's Fragrance Balms & Roller Oils
* Beard Balms & Moustache Oils
Here's what we'll cover on the day...
Base Ingredients (Lipids)
Enhancing Botanical Ingredients
Herbal Maceration Methods
Ingredient Research & Analysis
Concept & Product Development
How to Write a Formula
Formula to Recipe Conversion
Product Revision & Development
Product Making Methods
How to Get Started at Home
How to Set Up Your Workspace
Australian Ingredient Suppliers
Equipment & Packaging Options
OUR GIFTS TO YOU
You will receive organic ingredient to make your first product at home, 50 x professional formulas for you to start making products straight away, and access to all of the workshop course materials in downloadable pdf format available from the student login area on our website. You can also join our private Facebook Group for ongoing support.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE PDF'S
1. Natural Skincare 101: Anhydrous Products
2. Ingredient Analysis Worksheets
3. How to Develop, Formulate and Make Products
4. Product Development & Formulation Worksheets
5. Fun Challenges: Macerated Oils, Base Products & Product Formulations
6. 50 x Professional Product Formulas
7. How to Start Your Own Natural Skincare Business
8. How to Comply with Cosmetic Regulations in Australia
This workshop is suitable for ages 18+ with no pre-requisites required.
ON THE DAY
A light morning tea will be provided, which will include teas, coffee, biscuits and cake. Please aim to arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes prior to the workshop start time to allow yourself plenty of time to make yourself a cuppa and settle in ready for the workshop to begin.
NATURAL SKINCARE WORKSHOP
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO UPCOMING EVENTS SCHEDULED.
PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS $95.00
Terms & Conditions: Due to limited seats available at each workshop location there is a strict 'no refund' policy in place. If you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason, you can request to receive your student login password by contacting us. You can then gain access to all the course materials that are covered during the workshop. These PDF's are downloadable from our website. Access to on-going support and education is also available via our private Facebook group.