are you interested in making your own natural skincare, body care, hair care, personal care, wound care and wellbeing products using botanical ingredients derived from nature?
COME ALONG TO OUR NATURAL SKINCARE WORKSHOP AND LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING ANHYDROUS PRODUCTS
NATURAL SKINCARE WORKSHOP
When you attend our Natural Skincare Workshop you will learn how to formulate and make organic and natural anhydrous skincare, body care, hair care, personal care, wound care and wellbeing products using natural and botanical ingredients derived from nature.
Your facilitator, Emma Louise (Natural and Botanical Skincare Formulator) will teach you the foundations required to professionally formulate and develop your own range of products... free from preservatives and chemicals.
- Herbal Salves & Ointments
- Lotion Bars, Body Melts & Butter Scrubs
- Body Butters: Conventional & Whipped
- Massage Oils: Relaxation & Therapeutic
- Pulse Point Oils for Natural Wellbeing
- Facial Oils, Serums & Herbal Steams
- Body Polishes & Exfoliating Scrubs
- Herbal Poultices and Compresses
- Hair Masks & Oil Treatments
- Lip Balms, Scrubs & Herbal Treatments
- Perfume Balms & Roller Oils
- Men's Fragrance Balms & Roller Oils
- Beard Balms & Moustache Oils
- Hand, Nail & Cuticle Care Products
- Foot Care Products & Scrubs
- Base Ingredients (Lipids)
- Enhancing Botanical Ingredients
- Maceration (Infusion) Methods
- Ingredient Research & Analysis
- Concept & Product Development
- How to Write a Formula
- Formula to Recipe Conversion
- Product Revision & Development
- Product Making Methods
- How to Get Started at Home
- How to Set Up Your Workspace
- Australian Ingredient Suppliers
- Equipment & Packaging Options
OUR GIFTS TO YOU
You get to take home our 100% plant-derived, active botanical serum, which has been specially formulated and hand-crafted using certified organic ingredients (suitable for vegans) to help protect, improve and restore moisture balance back into your skin. This beautiful serum is great for all skin types and is an exquisite treatment for both your face and body (value $79.00).
Plus... (and this is priceless!)... you will also receive 50 x Professional Product Formulas to start making professional products straight away at home!
BONUS MYSTERY GIFT
At the workshop we are also going to give you a bonus mystery gift valued at $34.95 to take home. There will be 5 x different gift options to choose from.
THAT'S NOT ALL
Included in the ticket price you will also gain access to all of the workshop materials in downloadable pdf format available from the student login area on our website, and you can also join our private Facebook Group for ongoing support.
1. Natural Skincare 101: Anhydrous Products
2. Ingredient Analysis Worksheets
3. How to Develop, Formulate, Make & Revise Anhydrous Products
4. Product Development & Formulation Worksheets
5. Fun Challenges: Macerated (Infused) Oils, Base Products & Product Formulations
6. Product Formulas & Recipes for You to Make and Try
7. How to Start Your Own Natural Skincare Business and Comply with Cosmetic Regulations in Australia
This workshop is suitable for ages 18+
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $75.00
(Click on the book now buttons below to view the end of sale dates for each workshop)
STANDARD TICKETS: $95.00
Prior to booking please read through our Terms & Conditions below.
Due to limited seats available at each workshop location there is a strict 'no refund' policy in place.
If you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason, you can request to receive your student login password by contacting us.
You can then gain access to all the course materials that are covered during the workshop. These PDF's are downloadable from our website.
Access to on-going support and education is also available via our private Facebook group.
We can also arrange to have the Active Botanical Serum posted out to you ($9.95 Postage Fee).
If any of the workshops are cancelled due to covid restrictions, you will be issued a credit that you can use for any future workshop once restrictions have been lifted. If this situation arises, an email will be sent to you with further instructions.