- Anhydrous Product Overview
- Base & Enhancing Ingredients
- Ingredient Research & Analyses
- Active Botanicals used in Skincare
- Maceration (Infusion) Methods
- Concept & Product Development
- How to Formulate a Product
- Formula to Recipe Conversions
- Product Revision & Development
- Product Making Methods
- How to Get Started at Hom
- How to Setup Your Workspace
- Equipment & Packaging Options
NATURAL SKINCARE WORKSHOPS
Learn how to formulate and make organic natural skincare using active botanical ingredients.
Presenter Emma Louise (Herbalist and Natural Skincare Formulator) will teach you the core foundations required to professionally formulate and develop your own range of anhydrous skincare... free from preservatives and chemicals.
Included in the ticket price...
- Natural Skincare 101 Lessons
- Product Formulation Guides
- Product Making Instructions
- Base Product Ratios Guides
- Product Formulation Worksheets
- 50 x Product Formulations
- 40 x Fun Formulation Challenges
- Product Ingredient to Take Home
- On-Going Support & Education
BONUS QUICK GUIDES
- Start Your Own Skincare Business
- Cosmetic Regulations in Australia
Our workshop run for 2020 has now come to an end.
Dates for the 2021 workshops will be available early next year, so watch this space for updates or registered your interest by contacting us via the contact box below.